$65.95 - $83.95 $69.95 - $83.95 Up To 21% Savings
Born out of a need for unwavering traction in every corner of the world, the Vigilante is WTB's premier aggressive trail and enduro tire. The square-lugged, open-tread pattern offers stability through wet or dry, while the prominent outer knobs grip at lean angles like nobody’s business. Ample spacing ensures it flings mud, while also allowing the knobs to bite into loose, chunky terrain. - Usage: All Mountain / Enduro - Conditions: Wet to Dry / Loose, Rocky, Mud - TCS Light/High Grip: 947g, Gravity DNA compound - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 900g, Dual DNA compound - TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1151g, Dual DNA compound - TCS Tough/High Grip: 1141g, Gravity DNA compound
$40.00 - $99.95 $69.95 - $99.95 Up To 60% Savings
Aerodynamic lines and engineered ventilation specialize the Crit for endurance sports. Adjustable arm and nose pieces specialize the Crit for you. - All Tifosi lenses provide 100% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays and are constructed from scratch-resistant, shatterproof polycarbonate - Grilamid TR-90 frame is made of an incredibly light and durable nylon material that resists chemical and UV damage - Adjustable, hydrophilic rubber nose and ear pieces allow for a custom fit, limiting slippage and increasing comfort - Optically decentered lenses eliminate distortion and prevent unwanted magnification - Vented lenses increase airflow to prevent fogging and help keep you cool - Tifosi's proprietary glare guard lens coating reduces eye strain
$59.95 - $59.99 $59.99 Up To 0% Savings
Cheat the wind with Tifosi's aerodynamic Slip glasses. These sleek, lightweight shades boast Tifosi's exceptionally tough Grilamid frames and include three sets of easily interchangeable lenses, so you can see clearly in any light condition. Their open-frame design and large, impact-resistant, polycarbonate lenses offer a wide field of vision and protect you from debris, while the lens vents ensure fog-free vision. And, you'll love the hydrophilic rubber nose pads and adjustable temples that grip better when wet for a comfortable fit that stays put.
$59.95 - $69.99
Slip on Tifosi's Tyrant 2.0 Fototec and release your inner rebel. These stylish, lightweight specs boast Tifosi's exceptionally tough Grilamid frames and their Fototec lenses that automatically adjust to changing light conditions so you always have the ideal tint. Their open-frame design and large, impact-resistant, polycarbonate lenses offer a wide field of vision and protect you from debris, while the lens vents ensure fog-free vision. And, you'll love the hydrophilic rubber temples and nose pads that adjust in all directions and grip better when wet for a comfortable fit that stays put.
$69.95 - $79.95 $69.95 - $79.99 Up To 13% Savings
You'll look and ride fast in Tifosi's Veloce Clarions. These stylish, lightweight glasses boast Tifosi's exceptionally tough Grilamid frames and stunning, distortion-free Clarion mirrored lenses that prevent water spots. The included 3 interchangeable lens sets let you tune your glasses for different light conditions. Their open-frame design and large, impact-resistant, polycarbonate lenses offer a wide field of vision and protect you from debris, while the lens vents ensure fog-free vision. And, you'll love the hydrophilic rubber temples and nose pads that adjust in all directions and grip better when wet for a comfortable fit that stays put.
$16.99 - $22.99 $16.99 - $26.99 Up To 37% Savings
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
$5.49 $5.99 8% Savings
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
$16.99 $19.99 15% Savings
The Keo Cover protects your cleats while walking. They are compatible with all Keo Grip cleats and Keo Cleats. – Cleats protection – Anti-slip – Compatible with all cleats
$60.00 - $80.00 $63.99 - $80.00 Up To 25% Savings
- Liv club fit - 1/2-length zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking Transtextura fabric
$135.00 - $180.00 $140.99 - $180.00 Up To 25% Savings
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$49.99 - $79.99 $59.99 - $79.99 Up To 38% Savings
Light & Motion's Urban 500 lights up your daily commute. It's light, bright, and rugged for urban and off-road adventures alike. Featuring: • 500 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard. • Engineered with top of the line CREE LED and enhanced firmware. • It is the only light in its class with an accurate 4 level battery charge status indicator so you know if you have the juice to get home. • Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide the most efficient and effective distribution of light for cycling. • Amber Side lighting for a full 180 degrees of visibility. • Designed to be mounted on your handlebar or helmet (tool-free system). • Lightweight aluminum body with integrated heat sink fins. • MicroUSB Rechargeable (fully charges in 5 hours). • Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage. • Multiple power settings. Runtime/Lumens • High 1:30/500 • Med 3:00/225 • Low 6:00/115 • Pulse 12:00/115
$44.99 $57.99 22% Savings
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level KMC X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Optimized chamfer angles for superior stability in extreme chainlines - Upgraded outer plate chamfering for minimized cassette tooth interference - Double X-Bridge structure technology for improved shifting performance - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems
$15.00 $17.99 17% Savings
- 5 Super Bright SMD LEDs - Up To 150 Hour Runtime - 5 Modes: High (30Hrs) / Low (90Hrs) / Pulse (150Hrs) / Random (150Hrs) / Flash (120Hrs) - User Friendly Mounting System Mounts Horizontally Or Vertically - 2 AAA Batteries Included
$40.00 - $55.99 $44.99 - $55.99 Up To 29% Savings
- Dynamic Cycling Fit Provides A Simple, Comprehensive Saddle Selection Process - Uniclip™ Accessory Mount - Vacuum Formed High-Quality Microfiber Cover - Strategically Placed Particle Flow Technology - Nylon Base - Hollow Chromoly Rails - Forward And Upright Contact Conditions
$129.99 - $137.00 $129.99 - $189.99 Up To 32% Savings
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps closure system - Force Drive composite outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Replaceable Heel Rubber studs - AirStreaming 5-Vent Cooling System - 2Density EgroComfor footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$42.50 - $49.99 $49.99 Up To 15% Savings
The Ergon grip with a 2-finger, mini bar end, delivers more hand positions and improved leverage and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP Series, the GP2 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP2 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts
$9.99 $12.99 23% Savings
Continental Light tubes deliver less rotating weight for easier acceleration and climbing. Made of seamless butyl rubber, they are individually tested to insure reliable quality you can count on while shaving some grams from your favorite ride.
$34.99 - $39.99 $39.99 Up To 13% Savings
Sticks and stones and other sharp, pointy objects won’t stop Continental’s Touring Plus tire. It's armed with Continental’s stalwart Plus flat protection system, a tough sub-tread that prevents punctures. This layer is highly elastic as well, so that the ride remains light and lively. And, nighttime rides just got safer, with Continental's Reflex sidewall striping for high visibility when the sun goes down.
$26.99 $27.99 4% Savings
• 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes • Includes new shim for oversized seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm and above
Page 1 of 1