$12.99 - $20.99
- Sturdy forged alloy construction - Integrated forged 22mm offset clamp - Micro adjust clamping design - 350mm length
$18.99 - $24.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$19.99 - $25.00
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position.
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
$26.35 - $30.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
Origin-8's Compe-Lite Black-Series Seat Post is crafted from light, durable, anodized 6000 aluminum. It has a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
Add a little cush to your ride with Evo's Cushy ST Suspension Seatpost. It gives you 50mm of travel to take the edge off of rough trails and even pot-holed city streets. The post is made from aluminum and it uses a steel coil spring with an adjustable preload.
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- Forged AL-6061 T6 construction - Weight: 270g (27.2mm x 350mm)
- Forged AL-6061 T6 construction - Weight: 295g (27.2mm x 400mm)
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
- 3D Forged AL-6061-T6 One-piece construction - High-grade black steel hardware - 275g
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
The 3D forged and highly adjustable Descendant seatpost is built to do its job so that you can do yours. Set it, forget it, and go harder. - Easy-to-adjust dual bolt head design - Forged and butted 7050 shaft - Forged seat clamps - Max Height: 250mm - Min Height: 40mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum
The EA70 Zero is Easton’s top-end aluminum seatpost, with a sleek, low-profile clamp design, impressive stability and great clearance. This post features EA70 TaperWall aluminum tubing coupled with a durable two-bolt integrated head.
$76.99 - $82.99
FSA's Afterburner is a tough, lightweight seatpost that works great on road and mountain bikes. Its 1-piece 3D-forged aluminum construction makes it strong and stable while remaining light. And, it's super easy to adjust thanks to the convenient 2-bolt clamp.
$95.00 - $99.99
Ritchey's Comp Carbon Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Low profile clamp won't bottom out on saddle - Bolts are oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with saddle - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Works with a wide range of saddle rail dimensions - Press bonded carbon/6061 alloy - Available in 27.2 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Matte UD carbon finish - 229g (27.2/350mm)
$97.99 - $122.99
Thomson's Elite Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
- Intended for cross country, all-mountain, enduro and downhill use - Patented I-Beam Micro System- single bolt head with precise fore, aft and angle adjustment - The shaft is manufactured with a leading edge composite material allowing high strength at an impressively low weight. The engineered carbon layup tube offers outstanding fatigue & - Head is made of cold-forged AL -6061; clamps are AL-2014 - Easy-access 5mm bolt for quick and simple saddle adjustments - 190 grams
$114.99 - $123.99
Thomson's Elite Setback Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
Our new EA90 seatpost applies our patent pending ISA saddle adjustment allowing for independent seat angle and fore-aft movement, helping you refine your positioning without needing to undo your rail clamps for each minute tweak. Saddle angle is then locked in place so you have the confidence your saddle will stay put after you find your fit. - Finish: Black anodized - Weight: Zero, 295g; Setback, 268g - Head offset: 0mm, 20mm - Length: 350mm w/ 80mm min. insert - Quill size: 27.2mm - Material: EA90 alloy
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Steel proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with steel hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra-long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes updated 2x remote lever
Giant Contact SLR Seatpost features an ultra light single piece molded full-composite construction for a compliant ride. With an interchangeable clamp design for 7mm alloy or 9mm carbon saddle rails. Features - One-piece molded composite shaft and head - Clamp fits standard 7mm alloy saddle rails (9mm carbon saddle rail clamp sold separate) - Reversable outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options - Extra long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely
- Giant Variant carbon seatpost - Fits 2016+ TCR Advanced models (non-ISP)
$204.99 - $223.99
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
Since the introduction of Zipp's line of Service Course SL components, they've had amazing success with pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have been coming, they've also drawn from riders' feedback. Zipp not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering, they're proud to introduce a completely redesigned Service Course SL seatpost with a carbon tube and aluminum head for better shock absorption and weight savings. - Lightweight clamping system - Updated carbon tube material
Page 1 of 2 Next page