- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
The newly redesigned EC70 Seatpost takes our superlight unidirectional carbon and applies our patent pending ISA technology - Independent Saddle Adjustment - which allows for completely independent fore-aft adjustment and saddle adjustment. With the 2 pitch adjustment bolts, the saddle angle gets locked into place as if you were adjusting limit screws, and unlike single bolt designs, you get adjustability and security. Available in 20mm Setback and Zero configurations. - Finish: Matte Black UD Carbon/Matte Black Head - Weight: Zero offset, 210g; Setback offset, 223g - Head offset: 0mm; 20mm - Length: 350mm w/ 80mm min. insert - Quill size: 27.2mm - Rail clamps: 7mm round; 7mm x 9mm oval (both included) - Material: EC70 carbon
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
$594.99 - $599.99
Keep the flow going with Thomson's Elite Covert Dropper Seatpost, a post good enough to wear the Thomson badge. This exquisite bicycle upgrade is made of tough and light 7000 series aluminum and its cable attaches to the very bottom and uses your bike's internal cable routing to keep your frame nice and clean. Of course, the Elite features Thomson's trademark engineering and reliability with custom, best-of-the-best O-rings, bushings, and oil. Thomson's remote handlebar lever is included. It's one of the smallest, most-ergonomic ones available and it has a short throw for quick height changes to move your saddle smoothly through 5 inches of infinite travel (damped in the last 15mm for a forgiving action). Plus, the classic Thomson seat clamp allows quick and easy seat adjustments and keeps your saddle in place.
- Forged AL-6061 T6 construction - Weight: 270g (27.2mm x 350mm)
Zipp's Service Course Seatpost is stiff, light, has excellent gripping power, and the low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails. The shaft and head are 3D forged from a single piece of light, tough 7075 aluminum, and the clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
- Giant proprietary D-Fuse seatpost - Composite construction with Alloy clamp - Zero offset configuration - 380mm length
- Giant Variant carbon seatpost - Fits 2016+ TCR Advanced models (non-ISP)
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
Previous page Page 2 of 2