- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
$10.00 - $65.99
TCS (tubeless compatible system) Fluid employs nano-capsulation to form a liquid that hardens upon puncture, creating a permanent plug that remains flexible and rubber like. Unlike other sealants, TCS Fluid does not change tires’ rubber properties and comes with an applicator for removable core valves. - Bottle Size: 16.9 oz. / 500 mL - Recommended dosage: 2 fluid oz. / 60 mL for 26” and 3-4 fluid oz. for 29”
$65.95 - $83.95 $69.95 - $83.95 Up to 6% Off
Born out of a need for unwavering traction in every corner of the world, the Vigilante is WTB's premier aggressive trail and enduro tire. The square-lugged, open-tread pattern offers stability through wet or dry, while the prominent outer knobs grip at lean angles like nobody’s business. Ample spacing ensures it flings mud, while also allowing the knobs to bite into loose, chunky terrain. - Usage: All Mountain / Enduro - Conditions: Wet to Dry / Loose, Rocky, Mud - TCS Light/High Grip: 947g, Gravity DNA compound - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 900g, Dual DNA compound - TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1151g, Dual DNA compound - TCS Tough/High Grip: 1141g, Gravity DNA compound
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of the Vitttoria's classic Corsa. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability. - 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Corsa level confidence for rough roads - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
This race-day specific weapon has raised the bar on tire technology. The Corsa Speed uses a proprietary Graphene compound, which is then paired with an ultra-fine Corespun-T casing. The end result is a tire that maintains the lowest rolling resistance, while still providing the trademark Corsa suppleness, and outstanding wet weather grip - 320 TPI Corespun cotton casing - Proprietary Graphene compound - Lightweight, flexible latex inner tube
$21.00 - $35.99
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
$39.99 - $45.00
Vittoria Randonneur Tech tires feature classic city tread with subtle siping for wet-weather use. - Functionalized Graphene 2.0 compound minimizes battery usage on e-bikes - Additional puncture protection layer and reflective sidewall stripe for safety
$61.99 - $64.99
Designed for intensive training, it is equally suitable for racing events. The Rubino Pro builds on the standard Rubino platform, utilizing the same exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure, long service life, puncture protection, and sharp handling traits, but substitutes a folding bead material for reduced weight. The Rubino Pro has long been a favorite for both training and racing, and with the addition of Graphene technology compounds, is more versatile than ever! - 150 TPI Nylon casing for high mileage. - 3 compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and better rolling. - All-rounder for any condition. - Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for increased wet grip.
- Lite race/training tire with smooth tread, directional siping. - ISO: 622 - Bead: Fold - Belted: Belted - PSI: 120 - Weight: 533 - TPI: 120
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1.25-1.5 (406 x 37-45)
$19.99 - $21.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
$12.99 - $16.79
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 32mm valve length
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 26 x 1.95-2.35
$17.19 - $22.99
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Presta valve (32mm)
$6.00 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Mountain bike tires, there's a new boss in town. Serfas' Sheriff tire is made from a long-wearing rubber compound and features a great small-knob tread pattern to give you traction on paths, trails, and city streets as well. • 27.5 x 2.0-inch replacement tire • 30 TPI casing • 65 PSI • All mountain tread pattern • Bead: wire • Long-wearing tire compound
$58.20 - $60.00
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn , 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 452g (1.5-1.75), 642g (1.9-2.125)
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 92g (1.5-1.75), 102g (1.75-2.125)
$7.99 - $12.99
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 150g (1.5-1.75), 156g (1.9-2.125), 180g (2.1-2.3)
$9.99 - $10.00
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - ISO Width (mm): 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm , 58 mm - Labeled Size: 26 x 2.1-2.3 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 202g
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width (mm): 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm , 58 mm - Labeled Size: 27.5 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Schrader
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width (mm): 35 mm , 36 mm , 37 mm , 38 mm , 39 mm , 40 mm , 41 mm , 42 mm , 43 mm - Labeled Size: 700c x 35-43 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 140g
$11.99 - $14.99
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
Aliso Super Tough tire utilizes a triple compound and our Anti-Flat Plus technology that combines bead-to-bead protection with a rubber belt for added protection at low pressure.
$7.99 - $20.89
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
$12.99 - $66.99
Orange Seal’s rim tape comes in 18mm, 24mm, and 45mm widths fitting most bike rims. The elasticity of the tape allows greater flexibility in fitting different types of rims and form factors.
Page 1 of 6 Next page