700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$45.00 - $47.00
Giant P-SL2 tires feature a lightweight yet durable (60TPI) thread count offering the best of both worlds for training rides. Featuring front and rear specific compounds to balance grip and longevity P-SL2 features a center line wear indicator and Deflect 2 puncture protection to reduce the risk of flats. Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 62a durometer front tread - Durable and fast 65a durometer rear tread - Lightweight DEFLECT 2 Kevlar puncture protection belt between the casing and tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Folding Kevlar bead - 60 TPI nylon casing
$78.99 - $113.99
For the ultimate in road feel and confidence, ride Maxxis' tubeless Padrone TR tire. Going tubeless, you not only remove the weight of the tube, but pinch flats are a thing of the past. Also, the tire conforms to the road better for a ride quality that once felt, you'll never want to go back. This tire goes from long training rides to fast races easily with its dual compound that provides enhanced wear life and improved cornering control. It also uses their Silkworm material for puncture protection, along with a high-strength carbon fiber bead to keep the weight down. - 170 TPI (threads per inch) - Weight: 250/260 grams (23c/25c)
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
With their front/rear-specific compounds and high-volume casings, Giant's P-SL1 Tires offer superior speed, handling, and an amazing ride. And, the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber.
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types. Features - All-Condition tread design for touring in a variety of conditions - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - Supple, 60 TPI casing for better performance and control - Tread compound optimized for 70% pavement and 30% gravel or dirt roads - Wire Bead
Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - Weight: 290/310/360/365/390 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c/27 x 1 1/4) - PolyX puncture protection - DuraSkin sidewall protection
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low. Weight: 23c: 250 grams 25c: 270 grams 28c: 350 grams 32c: 385 grams
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types. Features - Fast-rolling gravel tread design with enhanced traction on loose surfaces - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - Supple, 60 TPI casing for better performance and control - Tread compound optimized for 30% pavement, 70% gravel or dirt road riding - Wire Bead
$37.99 - $39.99
The Pasela ProTire is available in a wide range of sizes. It incorporates ProTite technology for puncture protection and has two excellent all around tread patterns. A series renewal offering the same basic performance with enhanced puncture resistances. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 45-90 PSI
The Ultra Sport II is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards, providing you with the optimal blend of low weight, puncture resistance, and long life. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur racing to all-day centuries.
Challenges Gravel Grinder Race is the tire you need to make your mark in the gravel racing scene. It pairs Challenge's supple 120tpi tire casing with a smooth-rolling center tread and aggressive shoulder knobs for great riding characteristics, high speeds, and excellent cornering traction.
Made to ride all day in XC and hardpack conditions. Rounded profile provides maximum side-to-side control while rolling fast. Narrower sizes for those times when just speed is what you need. - Rounded profile provides good high-speed cornering control - Medium height knobs are spaced close enough for riding on pavement - Actual width of installed tire can vary by 6mm or more depending on inner rim width and inflation pressure - Comet tread pattern rolls well on pavement, grips well on hard pack trail and gravel road conditions
Designed for race day, the Tangente Speed is optimized for aerodynamics, rolling resistance and road feel with clincher convenience. - Rubber formulated for grip and acceleration - 220 TPI nylon casing - New aero tread pattern - Intended use: racing - Very low rolling resistance to save power - Optimized for dry road conditions - Sidewalls designed for supple and compliant ride feel
$79.99 - $81.99
- Low rolling resistance with ElevenSTORM compound - Top mileage abilities - High grip on wet & dry roads - Benchmark light weight
- Unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Modeled after our Assurance All-Season automobile tire, the Transit Tour combines a durable, utilitarian construction with directional siped tread that offers unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Constructed to eBike approved standards and with reflective side strips enhancing twilight and night visibility, the Transit Tour provides robust flat protection along with a comfortable ride for your next journey.
- Designed for breathtaking speed, while reducing both rolling resistance and aero drag. - This is the fastest and best performing tire in the P ZERO VELO family. - With our patented SmartNET Silica compound providing outstanding grip - You can ride this tire in wild conditions like never before with a TT tire.
$76.99 - $79.99
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
$46.99 - $57.99
- Flow through urban centers and bike paths. - At home flowing through urban centers and along bike paths, the Transit Speed is a fast-rolling urban tire combining confidence-inspiring handling with great durability. - The Transit Speed range comes equipped with 5mm reflective sidewall stripes to enhance visibility. - Meeting the ECE-R75 requirements for use with modern eBikes, the Transit Speed delivers both performance and durability.
- The perfect tire when asphalt disappears and conditions get rough - UST wheel system with tight control over bead diameter and stiffness for easy installation - Bead to bead polyamide breaker for puncture protection - 450g (40mm)
What makes an almost perfect all-rounder even better? No easy challenge for the Schwalbe senior developer. The result, however, is outstanding. The tread of the new Smart Sam is modern and balanced at the same time. The compact central rib provides comfortable rolling; the edged outer lugs guarantee optimized off-road grip. For this reason Smart Sam is reliable in every condition and even rolls well on roads.
Mavic's Yksion Pro PowerLink C is a rear-specific tire designed for speed and efficiency. Its rubber compound is fast and long-lasting, its nylon casing is strong and supple, and a Kevlar strip helps keep punctures at bay. - Weight: 190 grams (23mm)
- Fat-bike street tire - Shallow tread reduces rolling resistance for on-road usage - Wire bead
A new relationship between grip and rolling resistance. - This unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires - BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds - Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also impress with higher mileage and unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last kilometer
The Overide is the tire for Gravel usage, whether occasional or intensive. Classic roads, degraded, paths or tracks, the Overide is the ideal tire for versatile and improvised outings. The 700x35 version adopts an adapted semi slick profile favoring performance and comfort. The 700x38 version has had more work on its central part to bring adhesion and rideability.
- All-condition tire with long lasting tread life - Multi-surface tread pattern for pavement and groomed trails - Directional tread pattern for dry trail conditions
- Efficient tread pattern with a high-volume robust construction. - Mating an efficient tread pattern with a high-volume and robust construction, the County is a versatile companion at home on any surface. Widely-spaced side knobs offer confidence on loose terrain while a smooth center tread minimizes rolling resistance. - Goodyear’s R:Wall sidewalls and Tubeless Complete construction ensure enhanced durability and fewer flats when the going gets rough.
$66.99 - $69.99
- Pirelli's SmartNET Silica grants both rolling efficiency and wet grip - FGD and ICS technologies-powered tread design provides sensational handling confidence and performance - SmartNET Silica and the special aramid fiber puncture resistance belt allow you to enjoy extensive mileage and long-term reliability
- Pirelli's SmartNET Silica grants both rolling efficiency and wet grip, delivering an all-season tyre with outstanding performance - Tread design developed with FGD and ICS technologies provides great handling and water drainage, even in harsh weather conditions - Overall increased SmartNET Silica tread pattern thickness in addition to an aramid fiber puncture-resistant belt ensure extensive mileage and reliability in bad weather and cold temperatures
$91.99 - $93.99
- Proven Paris-Roubaix tread pattern with lower wearing tread - Handmade with a latex inner tube and hand glued natural rubber makes this tire super supple and fast - Double puncture protection offers the highest level of protection against punctures - Use: Rough Road, Cobbles, Big Riders, Hard Packed Dirt - Size: 28" - Tire Width: 36 mm - Internal Rim Width: 17-23 mm - Weight: 355 gr - TPI: 260 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: SuperPoly - Flat protection: Double PPS - BAR: 3-6 - PSI: 45-90
- Dynamic in its purest form. - The OneStar compound makes it even faster. - With the new profile it not only looks good, but also rolls more nimbly than ever before. - Maximum comfort and speed are achieved in its Tubeless Easy version - unbeatable as the very fastest. - Note: The Marathon Supreme does not have a dynamo lighting strip.
Page 1 of 8 Next page