From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types.
- Ultra-light full composite 27.5” rims
- Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves
- 21mm inner rim width for better tire performance
- DT Aerolite/Aero Comp bladed stainless steel spokes; 28H front/rear
- Dynamic Balance Lacing technology for enhanced drive efficiency and braking control
- Alloy locking nipples
- Giant Alloy hub shell, 6-bolt disc compatible, DT internals
- Boost 148mm rear/ 110mm front
- 36T star ratchet with 10° engagement
- Compatible with SRAM XX1 drivetrain using optional XD driver bodies
- 1420g per pair
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|110 x 15mm / Black / 27.5-inch||04718905776215||350000089|