Light & Motion's Seca 2000 Race is the ultimate bike light for dedicated cyclists, whether competing in 24 hour races or sneaking in a ride after work - the Seca’s balance between brightness, beam pattern, weight, and features is unprecedented.
• 2000 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• A 6 LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
• Custom engineered bi-conic reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern with a wide, far-reaching spread of light that focuses the light where you need it.
• Beam pattern was engineered to maximize riders’ depth perception with optics that eliminate the snowball effect, without wasting any light.
• Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
• Daytime Pulse mode.
• Universal tool-free mounting system. (Helmet mount included)
• Stainless steel posi-click on/off button.
•Ultralight aluminum cooling fins
• Recharge the 3 Cell Li-ion battery in 2.5 hours with the Mini-L 1.5 Charger.
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
• Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
• System weight: 343 grams
• Designed and assembled in California
• Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
• High 1:30 / 2000
• Med 3:00 / 1100
• Low 6:00 / 575
• Pulse 12:00 / 575
• Race High 2:00 / 1600
• Race Low 4:00 / 850
Weight: 343 grams
Includes headlight, battery, cable, charger, handlebar and helmet mounts
2015 Seca 2000 & 1500