Liv's Envie Advanced 1 Tri is your go-to bike whether you’re racing your first triathlon or training for an Ironman. The highly responsive, yet compliant, Advanced-grade composite frame blends unbeatable aero performance with a superior ride quality to reduce fatigue so you can train and race at your full potential. Designed by Liv’s team of female engineers, Envie Advanced 1 Tri features the geometry to help you harness every ounce of power. Furthering that, a Shimano Ultegra drivetrain offers crisp, snappy shifting, while Giant’s SL 1 Aero wheels get up to speed quickly and slice the wind. Equipped with clip-on aero handlebars, it’s all the motivation you need to pave your way to the podium.
- 3F Design: At the heart of every Liv bike are Fit, Form, and Function. With a shorter, sloping top tube, women's-specific saddle, stem and handlebar, Liv achieves all three.
- SpeedControl SLR brakes: made from a molded carbon composite, these provide solid stopping power, stay tucked out of the wind and allow for easy maintenance.
- Aerosystem shaping technology: engineers used extensive wind-tunnel testing research with various tube shapes to optimize the shape of every tube and junction for overall system aerodynamics.
- Advanced-Grade composite technology: high-performance, T-700 raw carbon fiber material is woven in Giant's own factory.
- OverDrive 2: an oversize, tapered fork steerer tube increases stiffness and enhances cornering performance.
- Powercore: a massive, 86mm-wide press-fit bottom bracket ensures stiffness at the pedals. The asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- RideSense: integrated, removable wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible device.
- Internal cable routing: keeps the bike sleek and clutter-free.
Pedals sold separately
|Fork||Advanced-Grade composite w/Hybrid OverDrive steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant SLR 1 Aero DBL WheelSystem; 55mm deep, 23mm wide, composite/aluminum|
|Tires||Giant P-SL 1, 700 x 23c|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed: 11-28|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SLR Aero, composite|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Brakes||Giant SpeedControl SL|
|Saddle||Liv Contact SL forward|
|Seatpost||Giant Vector, composite|
|Accessories & Extras||Aero clip-on bars, 2 water bottle cages|
* Subject to change without notice.
|White/Composite/Turquoise / X-Small||04712878036093||60003812|
|White/Composite/Turquoise / Small||04712878036109||60003813|
|White/Composite/Turquoise / Medium||04712878036116||60003814|