Session AL frameset gives you an awesome foundation for building up your ideal downhill mountain bike. The new high-pivot suspension design keeps you nimble, planted, and blazing fast on even the most punishing runs.
It's right for you if...
You spend your days putting in runs on the mountain, and even racing from time to time. You live for blazing fast descents, and want a solid, high-traction DH bike frameset you can spec with your choice of parts to create the DH bike of your dreams.
The tech you get
A burly alloy frame, 200mm rear travel with a FOX DHX shock. FSA Orbit headset includes adjustable fixed-angle cups. Can be run with 29" wheels, 27.5" wheels, or even mullet style with 29er in front and 27.5" in back.
The final word
A great foundation for your dream DH build. The new high-pivot suspension design delivers more traction, more speed, and virtually no pedal kickback.
Why you'll love it
- New suspension layout with a high pivot and idler pulley increases traction, carries more speed, and reduces pedal kickback for more stability
- Virtually zero pedal kickback means you'll stay confidently planted and in control during descents—especially when landing jumps or drops
- The high pivot design delivers a more efficient rearward axle path so you'll carry more speed and your wheel won't get hung up on obstacles
- Adjust your suspension progression by flipping the lower shock mount chip—20% for plush park rides, 25% for racing efficiency
- Our new DH sizing system is based on reach, not rider height, which is the most important factor in a great downhill bike fit
|Alpha Platinum Aluminum, high main pivot, idler pulley, integrated frame protection, internal or external routing, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ISCG 05 2-bolt mount, Active Braking Pivot, 157 x 12mm thru axle, 200mm travel
Fox VAN Performance, 250 x 72.5mm
Size R1: 400lb spring
Size R2: 450lb spring
Size R3: 500lb spring
|Rear: Bontrager Switch thru axle, removable lever
* Subject to change without notice.
|Deep Dark Blue to Alpine Blue Fade / R1
|Deep Dark Blue to Alpine Blue Fade / R2
|Deep Dark Blue to Alpine Blue Fade / R3