- Easy-to-use quick release bracket for Surelock Flex Coil Cable
These adapters are for mounting rear wheel locks to the bike frame.
- All-tube QR mounting bracket fits 24-40mm frame tubes
- Light-duty steel lock mechanism - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - 6mm thick cable - Length: 80cm / 32-inches
$10.99 - $11.99
- Light-duty steel lock mechanism - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket not included
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
$13.00 $25.99 50% Off
- Easy quick release bracket - Secure 4-digit combination - Durable cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Size: 8 x 1800mm
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Gripper Combination Padlock. It sports a steel body and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
ABUS's Seat Saver is made of strong, flexible, 5mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe in low-crime areas, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
- 10mm coated steel cable - Think vinyl cable coating paint protection - 2 looped ends
The KryptoFlex 525 Seatsaver Cable is a 2.5-foot cable ideal for securing your bike's seat and seatpost. It's 5mm braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance and the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 525 cable is 3/16-inch x 2.5-feet.
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Laminated Steel Padlock. It sports a double deadbolt locking mechanism and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
- Medium-duty steel ball lock - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket included
$17.99 - $20.99
- Medium-duty steel ball lock - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - Resettable Combination - Mounting bracket included
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- 2 keys included - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
Kryptonite's Transit H-Bar Carrier securely holds your lock on your bars so it's always at the ready. It fits most handlebars from 22 to 32mm in diameter and works with pretty much any U-lock on the planet, from standard ones to the super-fat New York Fahgettaboudit. It also works with cable locks for the ultimate in carrying convenience.
The KryptoFlex 815 Combo Cable is an 8mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. The KryptoFlex 815 Combo Cable is 5/16-inch x 5-feet.
$20.99 - $27.99
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234.
ABUS's 41 laminated steel series features a high level of security. The robust steel body is not only resistant to physical attacks, but also to corrosion because each laminate of the padlock gets individually coated with ABUS's special ETERNA plating. This lock can therefore be used outside or in other corrosive environments. - Security Rating: 6/10 - Width: 1 47/64-inch
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
$21.99 - $27.99
Use the ABUS 1500 Lock and protect your stuff. It's 2-feet long and resists prying and cutting for security wherever you park. This serious 4mm-thick chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and it comes with two keys.
- Heavy-duty smooth steel ball lock - Durable nylon sheath - 2 keys included - Tough 6mm thick heat-treated steel links - Length: 75cm / 29.5-inches
• 2 attachment methods: Braze-on bolt points, 2 Velcro straps (when braze-on points are not available) • Transports the following 3 models of integrated chain: Evolution Series 4 1055, KryptoLok Series 2 955, Keeper 785 (each sold separately)
Do you want a strong lock, but don't like messing with keys? Well, the Akita Combo is a 6-foot cable lock that provides years of friendly protection without any keys, just like its namesake from Japan. All you need to bring along is a number you can remember, which can be reset at any time. The Akita Combo is built tough and easy to use.
OnGuard's Doberman is a strong self-coiling steel cable secured with OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock which resists picking, drilling and cutting. The cable has a tough vinyl cover which protects your bike. For convenience, the Doberman comes with a mounting bracket so you can carry the lock on your bike. And you get 5 keys including OnGuard's Microlight key, which includes a built-in light.
Want a lock without any keys? With a Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses 4 numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport.
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
The KryptoFlex 818 Cable and Padlock is an 8mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops on the ends easily lock with the included key padlock, while the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 818 Cable & Padlock is 8mm x 6-feet.
Page 1 of 6 Next page