- Easy-to-use quick release bracket for Surelock Flex Coil Cable
These adapters are for mounting rear wheel locks to the bike frame.
- Light-duty steel lock mechanism - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - 6mm thick cable - Length: 80cm / 32-inches
- All-tube QR mounting bracket fits 24-40mm frame tubes
$10.99 - $11.99
- Light-duty steel lock mechanism - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket not included
This bracket is for convenient carrying of U-shackle locks - Mounts on round frames with a diameter of 28 - 36mm - Includes screws in two different lengths - Plastic bracket for mounting with rubber inlays for a secure hold - Index marks on the bracket to simplify subsequent mountings - Comfortable one-hand operation - Very quick mounting
$13.00 $25.99 50% Off
- Easy quick release bracket - Secure 4-digit combination - Durable cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Size: 8 x 1800mm
ABUS's Seat Saver is made of strong, flexible, 5mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe in low-crime areas, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
- 10mm coated steel cable - Think vinyl cable coating paint protection - 2 looped ends
- 2 keys included - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length
- Medium-duty steel ball lock - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket included
$17.99 - $19.99
- Medium-duty steel ball lock - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - Resettable Combination - Mounting bracket included
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
Kryptonite's Transit H-Bar Carrier securely holds your lock on your bars so it's always at the ready. It fits most handlebars from 22 to 32mm in diameter and works with pretty much any U-lock on the planet, from standard ones to the super-fat New York Fahgettaboudit. It also works with cable locks for the ultimate in carrying convenience.
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
The KryptoFlex 815 Combo Cable is an 8mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. The KryptoFlex 815 Combo Cable is 5/16-inch x 5-feet.
The KryptoFlex 818 Cable and Padlock is an 8mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops on the ends easily lock with the included key padlock, while the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 818 Cable & Padlock is 8mm x 6-feet.
Do you want a strong lock, but don't like messing with keys? Well, the Akita Combo is a 6-foot cable lock that provides years of friendly protection without any keys, just like its namesake from Japan. All you need to bring along is a number you can remember, which can be reset at any time. The Akita Combo is built tough and easy to use.
OnGuard's Doberman is a strong self-coiling steel cable secured with OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock which resists picking, drilling and cutting. The cable has a tough vinyl cover which protects your bike. For convenience, the Doberman comes with a mounting bracket so you can carry the lock on your bike. And you get 5 keys including OnGuard's Microlight key, which includes a built-in light.
Want a lock without any keys? With a Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses 4 numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport.
OnGuard's Terrier is a compact, lightweight cable lock perfect for low-risk areas. It features a resettable 4-digit lock, so you don't have to worry about forgotten keys. The raised dials are easy to use with gloves, a Velcro strap keeps the lock neat so it fits in a pocket, and the vinyl coating protects finishes. Lock up your bike during quick coffee runs or secure your snowboard to the rack—you'll find a million uses for this versatile little lock!
$22.99 - $25.99
ABUS' Cobra Cable is made of strong, flexible, 10mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Heavy-duty smooth steel ball lock - Durable nylon sheath - 2 keys included - Tough 6mm thick heat-treated steel links - Length: 75cm / 29.5-inches
• 2 attachment methods: Braze-on bolt points, 2 Velcro straps (when braze-on points are not available) • Transports the following 3 models of integrated chain: Evolution Series 4 1055, KryptoLok Series 2 955, Keeper 785 (each sold separately)
The KryptoFlex 815 Key Cable is an 8mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water, and road grime. And, the Transit Flex Frame Bracket gives you plenty of tool-free mounting options so the lock stays out of your way while you're riding. The KryptoFlex 815 Key Cable is 5/16-inch x 5-feet.
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Includes 3 keys - Size: 8 x 1800mm
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level bicycles - 10mm high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
- Doubledown double bolt security - 14mm hardened steel shackle - Mounting bracket included - 2 keys included
- 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated resettable combination lock - Zinc caps offer more protection against hitting attacks - Tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - 4 fluorescent digits; set your own combination from 10,000 possible variations - no keys to lose or forget - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket
Page 1 of 6 Next page