$6.95 - $12.99
The Dura Type insert pad was originally developed as an aftermarket upgrade for high end Shimano brake systems. The Kool-Stop Dura pads are the same spec as Shimano pads and fit Shimano, SRAM, TRP and Tektro holders with a set screw. Compounds: - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Carbon: Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Rim Friendly Compounds - Fits 55mm length holders
-Single compound cartridge road brake pad inserts
-3XC triple compound cartridge road brake pads
-3XC triple compound cartridge v-brake pad inserts
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
$11.99 - $27.99
- Forged alloy pad construction - Heat reducing finned design - Pad runs cooler increasing power - Organic Semi metallic material - 24.8g
-Molded performance cantilever brake pads
Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v-brake pads - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Green: designed for ceramic coated rims - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
- 70mm universal brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise MTB cartridge brake pads - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment - Cantilever and V-brake compatible - Brand Compatibility: Universal - Length of Pad: 70mm - Pad Color: Black
- Stainless steel torx t-25 Bolt for disc brake rotors - Set of six
Attach your IS Mount disc brake brackets with premium SRAM mounting bolts. These bolts are made from stainless steel for a lifetime of use and come with thread-locking compound already applied.
-Molded road brake pads
-Molded v-brake pads
• Durable organic pad compound • Quiet and powerful braking performance for all weather conditions
Linear pull brake noodles come in a variety of configurations designed to be compatible with any housing approach angle.
High-density organic compound for extended pad life - Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet - Pad material: steel - Compound: organic - Compatibility: Avid Juicy-3,5,7, Carbon, Ultimate, BB7, Mech2002-04 / PromaxDSK950
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
Slip Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pad Inserts into your Rim Wrangler 2 cartridges (sold separately) for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
$14.99 - $17.99
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
- 55mm brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise road cartridge brake pads - Advanced carbon rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment
-Single compound cartridge road brake pads
-Single compound cartridge v-brake pads
The Continental is Kool-Stop's classic conventional design, for use on older bicycles or brake systems with clearance problems. Great for City Bikes and steel rims. Features: - Internal backbone - Nyloc retaining nut - Thicker pad Specifications: - Weight per pair: 41.6 grams - Overall length: 45.5mm - Pad contact width: 9.4mm
$17.00 - $19.99
Kool-Stop disc pads are made with organic materials that are blended and bound together using a resin. The compounds do include small amounts of metal to improve the braking formula but though this is a mined material the pads are largely organic. The term semi-metallic can also be used. Kool-Stop has found during testing that their disc pads are Rotor Friendly and provide high performance braking throughout the life of the pad. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
- 110mm Forged alloy arm construction - Arm length is designed to clear fenders - 60mm angle adjust threaded post pads - Hex head spring and pad adjustments - Weight: 175g (per brake)
-3XC triple compound cartridge road brake pads
-3XC triple compound cartridge v-brake pads
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Page 1 of 7 Next page