- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
$14.99 - $20.00
Pro's Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. Plus, it's made of EVA foam for an excellent grip and total control even in the wet. This great tape is also durable and features adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold.
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort LX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores have a firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars. Plus, these grips have a hand-friendly, ergonomic shape for great comfort.
COMFORT CONTROL Designed for Downhill and Enduro riding, the Giant’s swage series grips have several Giant-only designs from inner tube to grip surface. The exclusive integrated tube featuring a rear hollow design combines thicker rubber in the palm and a unique web pattern for the fingers to provide superior control and ergonomic comfort. - Ergo hand-fit design features a thicker rubber compound in the palm and webbed design for comfort and enhanced damping - Giant-proprietary rubber compound increases control in any condition - Multi-grip surface combination improves friction for better control - Weight: 115g
Like shock absorbers for your hands, the Swage Non Lock-On Grips take the oomph out of the ups and downs of the trail. The perfect amount of squish will keep you comfy—because cramp-free hands should be your reward for taking on new challenges. - Ergo hand-fit design features thicker rubber compound in the palm and webbed design for comfort and enhanced damping. - Giant-proprietary rubber compound increases control in any condition. - Multi-grip surfaces combination improves friction for better control. - 132mm length
$19.99 $26.00 23% Off
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 3.0mm Thick
- 100% silicone material - High friction surface for better grip - Improved shock absorption over standard rubber grips
$19.99 - $25.00
• Silicone material for improved grip in all conditions • Excellent shock absorbtion • Offset geometry for increased comfort and a lower weight • Avaibable in 30mm (Slim) and 32mm (Standard) thickness • Length 130mm • Weight from 55 g.
- High-friction PU surface improves grip and reduces slipping - Microfiber backing provides a smooth, comfortable feel - Embossed tulip pattern looks powerful and improves overall grip - 2.0mm thick
- Integrated clamp, Kraton rubber ergonomic lock on grips - Microtac surface texture is composed of multiple small molded cylinders that improve grip and reduce vibration - Ergonomic shape helps relieve pressure on the hands that can lead to pain and/or numbness - Length: 132mm
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Single Lock-On System
Features - Large raised multi-striped areas help enhance vibration damping - Multi-stripe pattern provides optimal friction in all directions - Unique polymer compound helps improve durability - Giant 1.0 lightweight aluminum single lock-on system
- High-friction PU surface improves grip and reduces slipping - Microfiber backing provides a smooth, comfortable feel - Embossed tulip pattern looks powerful and improves overall grip - 3.0mm thick
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
Dual lock-on grip featuring oversized diamond pattern for mega grip and comfort - Anodized and lazer etched lock-ons
Ergon's GA1 grips are ideal for all-mountain riding. The slim design allows optimal rotation of your hand on the grip for pulling up on jumps or moving your weight back when riding drop-offs. The 4 different textures optimize grip, and together with the anatomic shape, allows maximum control with minimum grip force. The area where the ball of your hand touches the grip features a relief zone to alleviate pressure from the ulnar nerve, preventing numbing and tingling of the fingers. The extremely secure clamp is made from forged aluminum and is 100% twist resistant, too.
The Pro Ergonomic grips feature a comfortable ergonomic shape and are designed to match with the Pro ergonomic bar ends (sold separately). - Dual compound material - Sleek anodized alloy lockring - Diameter: 32mm - Length: 137mm
The Lock On Sport grips from Pro offer supreme control and confident grip with dual compound material construction and a pressure-optimized core for enhanced pressure relief. - Sleek anodized alloy lockring - Diameter: 32mm
- Single clamp, dual density TPE ergonomic lock on grips - Microtac surface texture is composed of multiple small molded cylinders that improve grip and reduce vibration - Ergonomic shape helps relieve pressure on the hands that can lead to pain and/or numbness - 132mm length with variable 30-35mm diameter grip area - 135g per pair
- Dual-compound TPR construction with dual-alloy lock-on clamp - Ergonomic Grip shape for extended comfort - Length: 140mm
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Lock-On System
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Secure Double Lock-On System
Giant Tactal Double Lock-On mountain biking grips offer high control and comfort for off-road adventures. Raised multi striped areas enhance vibration damping while increasing friction for improved grip. Giant 1.0 lock-on provides secure fit, includes end plugs. Features - Large raised multi-striped areas help enhance vibration damping - Multi-stripe pattern provides optimal friction in all directions - Unique polymer compound helps improve durability - Giant 1.0 lightweight aluminum secure double lock-on system
- PU and microfiber material - Extra grippy for all conditions - Smart silicone adhesive back (easy to replace) - Thickness: 2.5mm
- Ultralight EVA foam backing. - Shock-proof foam. - 2.5mm thick.
- High-friction silicone coating offers extra anti-slip and hand feel in wet condition. - Ultralight EVA foam backing. - Shock proof foam with water wave pattern. - 2.5mm thick.
$33.99 - $37.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
- High friction Polyurethane material with OMNI direction texture design offers superior anti-slip properties and hand feel - Ultra-lightweight material with a high-density foam backing reduces weight by 33% over Giant Stratus tape - Unique backing adhesive leaves no residue to make tape changes easy - 2mm thickness
$39.95 - $46.00
The Ergon GE1 Evo Factory is the evolution of the GE1, a popular trail-oriented ergonomic grip for wide riser bars. Thanks to the feedback collected from countless Enduro World Series riders, the Ergon design team improved the GE1 by altering the compound to give a softer, more positive contact. It actively supports the correct torso/forearm position during downhill riding, offering greater control and protecting the sensitive ulnar nerve. Its forged inner clamp and fully integrated grip end connected to the inner core provides a soft, damping grip edge, comfortable right to the outer edge. These grips are compatible with carbon handlebars, so get a pair for race day and everyday.
Page 1 of 2 Next page