$7.79 - $9.99
Enjoy classic style and feel with Origin-8's Dual Classic Grips. These dual compound grips are made from soft Kraton rubber.
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
$11.99 - $14.99
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
$11.99 - $14.99
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
$11.99 - $12.99
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
- Dual compound design with a soft, grippy feel - Dual compound is made with Kraton/gel material for added strength and durability - Includes push-in plugs
A new pair or Lizard Skins' 494 Grips is just the ticket to give your two-wheeled ride a fresh look and feel. Comfortable and easy to install, these single-compound grips let you easily hold on for great control.
Feel the comfort of our popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 95 grams Diameter: 31.75 mm
The extra material on MSW's EFG-100 grips isn't for good looks: it's to spread the pressure across more of your hand, resulting in less stress and fatigue. • Comfortable, ergonomic shape • Reduces hand fatigue while riding • Thermoplastic rubber
$15.99 - $16.99
- Smaller diameter and shorter length (105mm) comfortable grip made from elastomer material that lasts longer than conventional grip rubber - The softness of the single compound grip will keep your hands feeling pampered while riding
$16.99 - $17.99
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
WTB's Technical Trails feature built-in zip-tie channels to keep them stable in sloppy conditions. And, these slim grips are easy to cut and are compatible with trigger and grip shifters.
"O" Grips for BMX offer an improved feel right out of the box and improved traction from the multi-directional rib pattern. - New softer durometer compound offers improved comfort right out of the box - Multi-directional rib pattern provides excellent shock absorption - Thicker O-shaped ribs offer improved control - Includes Push In Style end plugs
$17.99 - $18.99
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
The new Subliminal grips for BMX offer a innoative design that conforms to the shape of your hand for a better feel and improved control. - Thousands of small soft protrusions conform to the contours of your hand - Grip design allows water and debris to be easily channeled away from hands - Grip compresses in your hand offering the feel of a small diameter grip and less arm pump - Includes Thug Plug end plugs
• Four gel pads for under bar tape • Dampens vibrations • Maximizes comfort in all hand positions • For superior comfort use with Planet Bike Comfort Gel Tape (sold separately)
Identical to WTB's popular and aggressive WeirWolf tire tread, these grips are perfect for fast-paced, all-mountain riding. Their dual-compound construction offers stellar control and the ends are closed for added durability.
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Lock-On System
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability
Durable, stretch-resistant and comfortable to the touch, Fizik's Bar Tape is the choice of many professional riders and casual cyclists. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather-like material that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. This thin, lightweight tape is available in a multitude of colors, too, making it the perfect match for your dream bike.
$19.99 - $25.99
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends with a hex-broach pinch bolts - For 22.2mm (7/8") bars - Packaged for 1 pair/set of grips and includes Snap Cap end plugs
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
- Dual-compound TPR construction with dual-alloy lock-on clamps - Ergonomic Grip shape for extended comfort - Length: 140mm - Style: w/ Bar Ends
$20.00 - $23.99
- Non-Slip PU Surface Embossed With The Giant Logo - EVA Foam Base Absorbs Shock And Increases Comfort - Includes Giant End-Plugs And Finishing Tape - 2.5mm Thick
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
Features - Large raised multi-striped areas help enhance vibration damping - Multi-stripe pattern provides optimal friction in all directions - Unique polymer compound helps improve durability - Giant 1.0 lightweight aluminum single lock-on system
Enjoy your rides even more with Planet Bike's soft, durable Comfort Gel Handlebar Tape. It features gel padding for top-notch comfort and protection. It also gets tacky when it's wet so you always have a good grip and stay in control. Also, this fine tape comes in a wide array of bright, UV-protected colors so you can get a custom look that won't fade away.
$23.99 - $25.99
Chromag teamed up with Brandon Semenuk to create the Liaison Wax Grips. They're perfect for riders who want the cushion and feel of an ‘all rubber’ grip (without plastic core). At 150mm, the Wax Grip is extra wide for lots of hand position leeway. It features a small flange on the inside.
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
Page 1 of 5 Next page