Endura's Thermolite Headband keeps your head and ears warm when the weather turns cool. Made from Thermolite for insulation, this comfortable headband also wicks fast, repels water, and fits easily under a helmet.
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
• Lightweight cotton twill cap with 3-panel dome, traditional flip up visor and ribbon sewn down center and visor • Koolfit elastic sweatband with twill-taped inner seams
Giant's ThermTextura Skull Cap fits easily underneath your helmet during cold weather rides and even protects your ears. ThermTextura fabric is soft and warm with a fleece lined interior for insulation.
Endura's Thermolite Skullcap keeps you warm when the weather turns cool. Made from Thermolite fabric for insulation, this snug cap wicks fast, repels water, and fits easily under a helmet.
Endura's Windchill Headband is ready to face cold rides with you thanks to the water-resistant Thermolite fabric and Teflon fabric protection. Its snug fit is perfect under a helmet, while the flatlock stitching offers a soft, comfortable feel you'll love. And if you're out at night, your visibility is increased with the headband's reflective details.
Planet Bike's Dasher Toe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. There are also elastic heel straps to keep them in place and reflective accents for safety.
Changing weather conditions call for adaptable accessories, and Endura's BaaBaa Merino Tech Multitube is a virtual cycling chameleon. This warm, Merino Wool tube gives you endless possibilities for neck coverage as well as face and head coverage. Push it down to keep drafts out of your jersey, pull it up over your face to keep your nose toasty, and even pull it up over your ears on those frigid winter rides. Plus, its naturally odor-resistant!
DeFeet's Slipstream Shoe Covers fit snugly over your shoes to shield you from the cold and provide an aerodynamic advantage too. They also protect your shoes from weather and debris.
- Covers ears for warmth and comfort in cold weather - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric
Show the world you’re a bike wrench. Mid profile fit ball cap made of blue cotton front and black spacer mesh back with hook-and-loop back closure. Embroidered Bike Wrench front patch and Park Tool woven patches on back.
$29.99 - $32.50
Soft to the touch and made from stretchy thermal fabric, Endura's Xtract Arm Warmers are a great way to stay warm on early morning rides and sweeping descents. There are minimal seams for optimal comfort, silicone grippers so they stay in place, and between the bright colors and reflective trim, you're sure to be visible on the road.
- Full head coverage to wick sweat and protect from the sun - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric, one size fits all
- Wind resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo - Available sizes S-XL
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- Warm Up And Recover Faster - Enhances Exercise Efficiency By Stabilizing Lower Leg Muscles - Improves Circulation And Delays Fatigue - Comfortable Seamless Design - Quick Drying - UPF Sun Protection
When the weather's less than perfect, Endura's got your head covered with the BaaBaa Merino Skullcap. This itch-free wool cap fits under your helmet and looks just as good on its own after your ride. Plus, it's odor resistant and will keep you warm through wet weather. When you are done wearing it, you can even toss it in the washing machine.
DeFeet's Armskins are great for cool mornings, long, chilly descents and unexpected weather. They're made from soft CoolMax for superb warmth, excellent moisture transfer and comfort. And, DeFeet's Stayfast cuffs and secure bindings keep these fine warmers in place. Plus these fine warmers pack small to easily fit in a pocket or bag so you can always take them along.
$35.49 - $37.00
Giant's 3D Arm Warmers are great for chilly mornings, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from quick-drying ThermTexture fabric for superb warmth and comfort. The ergonomic fit enhances the fit, elastic grippers keep them in place, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light. • ThermTextura • 3D ergonomic cut • Reflective accents • UPF 50
- Thermtextura thermo fleece lining to keep the head, brow, ears, and neck warm - Multiple wearing options adapts to different conditions - Silicone design on inner side helps secure eyewear - Reflective trim at the back to enhance visibility in low light or foggy conditions - Stretchy face opening offers riders more coverage options
ILLUMINATE THE WAY. Comfort, visibility and protection from the elements. You get it all with our innovative Illume Series. Each piece features reflective details, so you remain visible in low-light situations. Features - High-visibility yellow with reflective logo and details increase visibility - ThermTextura inner fabric keeps you warm while transferring moisture away from the skin - Silicone gel gripper keeps the cuff secure and in place - 3D ergonomic fit - UPF 40+
$40.49 - $42.00
Giant's 3D Knee Warmers are great for cooler mornings and long descents. They're made from quick-drying ThermTextura fabric for superb warmth and comfort. The ergonomic fit enhances the fit, elastic grippers keep them in place, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light. • ThermTextura • 3D ergonomic cut • Reflective accents • UPF 50
- Wind resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water resistant - Reflective logo - Available sizes S-XL
For cold and blustery mornings with a chance of rain, Diversion Arm Warmers give you a lightweight, water repellent and wind resistant solution easily stashed in your jersey if things warm up. Constructed with an aerodynamic 3D ergonomic cut using water repellent and wind proof ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric, silicone gel grippers keep them secure while reflective detailing offers improved visibility in low light conditions. An essential for any cyclist's locker in changeable spring and autumn conditions, team them up with the Giant Diversion Short Sleeve Jersey for the ultimate cycling outer layer. Features - ProTextura fabric is waterproof, windproof and highly breathable in key exposure areas - ThermTextura fabric on the inside keeps you warm while wicking moisture to keep you dry - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper - Reflective accents
Windproof Paneled Warmer - Thermoroubaix fabric with PFC Free DWR M treatment - Stretch, windproof knee panels for extra protection - Ergonomic, multi-panel construction - Internal silicone grippers - External silicone thigh prints grip short leg - Reflective flashes and logo
- Wind resistant/water resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo - Available sizes S-XL
- Protextura fabric is waterproof, windproof and highly breathable in key exposure areas - Thermtextura fabric on the inside keeps you warm while wicking moisture to keep you dry - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper - Reflective accents
$55.49 - $58.00
•Warm and quick drying ThermTextura fabric delivers excellent warmth at minimal weight •3D ergonomic cut enhances fit and comfort •Reflective accents enhance visibility in low light condition •6-inch ankle zipper
Page 1 of 1