$3.00 - $24.95
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
$3.99 - $38.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
$4.00 - $20.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - 1-1/8" Diameter - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes one (1) 1-1/8" x 10mm spacer
$6.75 - $20.00
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
- Axle washers for use with 19mm bottom brackets - 19.1x26x2.0mm - Interface: 19mm - Sold in a 10-pack
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
$7.50 - $8.00
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Heavy duty bolt-on aluminum seatpost clamp.
$7.99 - $12.00
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
$8.99 - $10.50
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
-Seatpost clamp for Defy/Avail models
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
$9.99 - $20.00
The Problem Solvers Single Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 6mm wide. This is the right size for most single-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
$9.99 - $15.00
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes five (5) 1-1/8" x 5mm spacers
- Color coordination, all the cool kids are doing it - Replacement lock rings for Giant Swage and Tactal Grips - 2 rings per package
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
$11.99 - $19.99
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
Notched binder bolts for frames with integrated seat collars. Details: CroMoly steel bolts Three lengths available: 16, 19 and 21mm 8mm diameter
$12.00 - $25.00
40-Series replacement cartridge bearings feature durable black oxide construction. - Compatible with 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets
- Replacement V-brake pads - Wear limit mark - Ultra-light 6061-t6 forged pad holder - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, TRP, and all major brands of V-brakes
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
$12.99 - $21.37
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
- Break-Away Quick Disconnect - Two pieces: front derailleur / rear derailleur - Time-saving system for managing derailleur cables on Break-Away bikes - Light, threaded, alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener
$13.99 - $21.95
The Problem Solvers Cross Hanger is the perfect front brake cable hanger for your cyclocross bike with cantilever brakes. Designed for easy installation and maximum braking power, this light, durable aluminum piece is a small but crucial part of your cantilever setup.
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Bolt for 19mm MegaExo alloy cranks - Designed to fit alloy FSA cranks only - Includes M12 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap, and washers
Page 1 of 3 Next page