$3.50 - $30.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4mm
$3.99 - $38.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
Aluminum headset stack spacers precision cut to ensure proper headset function. - Precision cut for proper function
$4.00 - $30.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - 1-1/8" Diameter - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Card of 2
KMC Missing Link connectors are for use on new chains or to keep in your seat bag for an emergency repairs. - Compatible with KMC and Shimano 10-speed chains - Includes 2 pairs
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes one (1) 1-1/8" x 10mm spacer
$6.00 - $28.00
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
- Axle washers for use with 19mm bottom brackets - 19.1x26x2.0mm - Interface: 19mm - Sold in a 10-pack
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$7.50 - $8.00
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Heavy duty bolt-on aluminum seatpost clamp.
$7.99 - $12.00
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
- Color coordination, all the cool kids are doing it - Replacement lock rings for Giant Swage and Tactal Grips - 2 rings per package
-Seatpost clamp for Defy/Avail models
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
$9.99 - $20.00
The Problem Solvers Single Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 6mm wide. This is the right size for most single-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
$9.99 - $15.00
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes five (5) 1-1/8" x 5mm spacers
Bottom bracket cup and spindle spacers for adjusting chainline or bearing play.
Notched binder bolts for frames with integrated seat collars. Details: CroMoly steel bolts Three lengths available: 16, 19 and 21mm 8mm diameter
- Replacement V-brake pads - Wear limit mark - Ultra-light 6061-t6 forged pad holder - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, TRP, and all major brands of V-brakes
Hose fittings fit many of SRAM's newest hydraulic brake models. - Includes 5 Threaded Hose Barbs, 5 Compression Fittings, 1 T8 Torx Wrench - Fittings are backwards compatible with older SRAM and Avid hydraulic brakes
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
Page 1 of 4 Next page