- Sturdy forged alloy construction - Pillar style post design - Compatible with most seat clamps - 350mm length
$12.99 - $20.99
- Sturdy forged alloy construction - Integrated forged 22mm offset clamp - Micro adjust clamping design - 350mm length
$18.99 - $24.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$19.99 - $25.00
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position.
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
$26.35 - $30.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
Origin-8's Compe-Lite Black-Series Seat Post is crafted from light, durable, anodized 6000 aluminum. It has a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
Add a little cush to your ride with Evo's Cushy ST Suspension Seatpost. It gives you 50mm of travel to take the edge off of rough trails and even pot-holed city streets. The post is made from aluminum and it uses a steel coil spring with an adjustable preload.
- 6061 cold forged aircraft grade aluminum alloy clamp - Cold drawn 6061-T6 extruded outer tube and inner shaft - The spring preload is easy to adjust with a single hex wrench, to fit the rider's weight - The slider rests on Teflon bushings, for a smooth, effortless operation - Travel: 40mm
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- Forged AL-6061 T6 construction - Weight: 270g (27.2mm x 350mm)
- Forged AL-6061 T6 construction - Weight: 295g (27.2mm x 400mm)
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
- 3D Forged AL-6061-T6 One-piece construction - High-grade black steel hardware - 275g
Ritchey's Comp Link reimagines the two-bolt post, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. The patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo rails. - 6061 aluminum 2-piece press-fit construction - Diameters: 27.2 and 31.6mm - Offset: 20mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Length: 400mm - 284g (27.2x400mm)
Zipp's Service Course Seatpost is stiff, light, has excellent gripping power, and the low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails. The shaft and head are 3D forged from a single piece of light, tough 7075 aluminum, and the clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
- Giant proprietary D-Fuse seatpost - Composite construction with Alloy clamp - Zero offset configuration - 380mm length
The EA70 Zero is Easton’s top-end aluminum seatpost, with a sleek, low-profile clamp design, impressive stability and great clearance. This post features EA70 TaperWall aluminum tubing coupled with a durable two-bolt integrated head.
FSA's Afterburner is a tough, lightweight seatpost that works great on road and mountain bikes. Its 1-piece 3D-forged aluminum construction makes it strong and stable while remaining light. And, it's super easy to adjust thanks to the convenient 2-bolt clamp.
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 Offset seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
$95.00 - $99.99
Ritchey's Comp Carbon Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Low profile clamp won't bottom out on saddle - Bolts are oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with saddle - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Works with a wide range of saddle rail dimensions - Press bonded carbon/6061 alloy - Available in 27.2 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Matte UD carbon finish - 229g (27.2/350mm)
$113.99 - $116.99
Thomson's Elite Setback Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
$117.99 - $120.99
Thomson's Elite Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
Easton's EC70 Zero Seatpost provides the low weight, strength and durability you're looking for. It utilizes vibration-damping carbon for a smooth, buzz-free ride, while Easton's Relief Area Design enhances strength without adding excess material. And, the EC70 features an easy-to-use, micro-adjustable two-bolt clamp to help you find your perfect position.
- Intended for cross country, all-mountain, enduro and downhill use - Patented I-Beam Micro System- single bolt head with precise fore, aft and angle adjustment - The shaft is manufactured with a leading edge composite material allowing high strength at an impressively low weight. The engineered carbon layup tube offers outstanding fatigue & - Head is made of cold-forged AL -6061; clamps are AL-2014 - Easy-access 5mm bolt for quick and simple saddle adjustments - 190 grams
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Steel proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with steel hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra-long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes updated 2x remote lever
Page 1 of 2 Next page