• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Park's Tire Seating Tool is designed to quickly seat the bead on stubborn tires. During inflation some tire beads can slip below the rim edge and become difficult to pull out and align. The PTS-1 comes to the rescue with its non-slip jaws and vinyl-coated handles that provide plenty of leverage for pulling out the tire. Plus, it's adjustable to fit various tire widths.
Park's Tire and Tube Repair Kit is a riding essential. It features Park’s glueless Super Patch Kit and strong nylon Tire Levers for quick and easy flat repairs. The kit comes with 3 levers, 6 patches in a small container, and a piece of sandpaper (for roughing the tube to prepare it for patching).
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
It folds, it cuts, it hangs on your belt and best of all…it’s blue. Park's Utility Knife is perfect for the shop, garage, toolbox or saddlebag. The UK-1 is a combination of aluminum and stainless steel and uses readily available hardware store utility knife blades. It also features a secure, quick-change blade system that locks open.
Converts Presta valves for use with Schrader-compatible inflation devices. - Machined aluminum is lighter than brass alternatives - Rubber O-ring provides a secure seal to prevent air leakage - Sold as a card of 12
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
$55.99 - $71.99
Jagwire's Pro DOT Bleed Kit comes with the right fittings to bleed Avid, Formula, Hayes and Hope hydraulic-disc brakes for optimum braking performance. You can buy it with or without Finish Line DOT brake fluid.
Jagwire's Pro Internal Routing Tool simplifies routing through a frame, using powerful magnets to safely and easily guide cables, housing, and e-shift wires. - A retractable, flexible magnet can be inserted into the receiving end of an internal cable run to find the magnetic adapter and easily pull it through - Adapters for inner cables, hydraulic hose, and Di2 e-Tube wires are included - The adapters nest neatly inside tool body when not in use
$7.00 $9.99 30% Off
Giant's Control Patch Kit consists of 2 tire levers, 6 glueless patches, 4 vulcanized/glue patches, a tube of glue and some sandpaper. Buy a bunch of them and make sure you have 1 in every seat bag and hydration pack you own.
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
Giant's Ratchet Multi Tool is like having a mobile workshop in your back pocket. Featuring 9 durable chrome vanadium bits and a storage case - faster than unfolding a conventional multi-tool when you have cold or wet hands and easier to reach hard to access bolts. Features - Type: Carry with - pocket or saddle bag tool - Material: Durable, chrome vanadium bits - Number of tools: 9 - Tools: Hex 2-10mm, PH2, T25/T15 - Extra: Case
- CNC alloy side panels - Lightweight, ultra-compact design. - Durable, corrosion resistant Chrome plated Vanadium bits - Low profile design easily fits in a cycling bag or jersey pocket
Features - S2 Industrial Tool Steel - Magnetic System - Ergonomic Design -4/5/6mm Ball-End Hex
Features - S2 Industrial Tool Steel - Magnetic System - Ergonomic Design - 8/9/10mm Socket
- Installs and seats against the inner race of the cartridge bearing for removal (punch from other side of tool against tool flats) - Effectively fits on cartridge bearings with 10-25mm inner race ID's
Developed for locking the nipple to the spoke during the wheel-building process, preventing the spoke-nipple connection from loosening. - Holds nipples in place but allows for up to 5 adjustments before compound breaks down - Use with light oil for a secure, re-trueable wheel or use by itself for a maximum bond - Developed in conjunction with Loctite - Includes two 10ml bottles
$24.99 - $33.99
TorqSocket kit works with any mini-tool containing a 5 mm Allen wrench (or single 5 mm Allen key). Applies correct torque on component bolts for safety and to prevent damage to carbon parts. - Includes 3,4.5mm hex bits, T20 & 25 Torx - Packaged in own carrying case - Material: Hardened steel - Size: 2.1" x 2" x 0.9" - Weight: 75g
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-3 has 1.3mm tips on bent nose blades for medium, external snap rings.
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-4 has 1.7mm tips on bent nose blades for larger, internal snap rings. The tips open from 21mm down to 2mm (center to center).
Professional quality ring plier made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl dipped grips. The RP-5 has 1.7mm tips on straight blades for small, internal snap rings. The tips open from 22mm to 0 (tips touching).
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
- Used when facing BB86/92 bottom bracket shells and reaming is not required - Used in conjunction with HTR-1 head tube reaming and facing set (PK-6710), 750.2 centering cone adapter (PK-6735) and 690-XL facing cutter (PK-6730)
Precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 16-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Featuring updated tooth profiles to optimize the fit between the tool and high performance BB parts. Anodized and laser engraved for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8-inch drive. - 16-notch 39mm OD cups - Fits: Shimano XTR BB93, Dura-Ace BB9000, Token - Added depth to fit Shimano STEPS square drive motor
A clean bike is a happy bike! Park Tool's Bike Cleaning Brush Kit is a four-piece brush set designed specifically to clean bicycles. Ergonomically designed and featuring dual-density, sure-grip handles, the BCB-4.2 kit includes: • 1 GSC-1 Gear Clean Brush • 1 Tapered Detail Brush • 1 Frame Cleaning Sponge/Bristle Brush • 1 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush
Made from high precision, hardened Cro-Moly steel, Park's Bottom Bracket Tool (External Bearing) can be turned with a 3/8" drive wrench, 1" wrench, or Park Tool FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (each sold separately).
• Precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of external bearing bottom brackets • Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/ torque wrench compatible 3/8” drive • Fits 16 notch adaptors measuring 41mm diameter such as Shimano BBR60 (Ultegra 11-speed 6800 series)
Park Tool's 750.2 Centering Cone Adaptor increases the size of the centering cone of the HTR-1 and HTR-1B Headtube Reaming and Facing Sets. The 750.2 will allow you to use the HTR-1(B) to ream and face head tubes designed to accept IS, ZS, and 1.5-inch EC headset standards. Before reaming or facing, make sure you have the correct cutting tool and pilot for the headset standard(s) you are using. Please refer to our product pages for cutters and pilots for this detailed compatibility information.
Park Tool has long provided some of the best cutting and machining tools in the bicycle industry. Their 690 Cutting Facers reflect their commitment to maintaining this high level of quality. Please read below for use and compatibility information specific to each size cutter: - 45mm (690): The 690 cutting facer is used on the HTR-1, HTR-1B, BFS-1, and BTS-1 cutting and facing tools. The facer has an outside diameter of approximately 45mm. - 57mm (690XL): The 690-XL is a larger version of the 690 facer for the HTR-1 Head Tube Reamer and Facer. It has a nominal outside diameter of 57mm. It may be used in conjunction with the 788 reamer. It is also used with the 767 Pilot or the 768 Pilot to face only the large diameter headtubes used with, "low profile," ZS-type headsets. - 65mm (690-XXL): The 690-XXL faces large headtubes. It has a nominal outside diameter of 65mm. Use the 690-XXL facer with the 750.2 Centering Cone Adaptor and 789 Reamer or 790 Pilot when facing head tubes with internal diameters of 55.95–55.90mm.