- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort LX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores have a firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars. Plus, these grips have a hand-friendly, ergonomic shape for great comfort.
COMFORT CONTROL Designed for Downhill and Enduro riding, the Giant’s swage series grips have several Giant-only designs from inner tube to grip surface. The exclusive integrated tube featuring a rear hollow design combines thicker rubber in the palm and a unique web pattern for the fingers to provide superior control and ergonomic comfort. - Ergo hand-fit design features a thicker rubber compound in the palm and webbed design for comfort and enhanced damping - Giant-proprietary rubber compound increases control in any condition - Multi-grip surface combination improves friction for better control - Weight: 115g
Like shock absorbers for your hands, the Swage Non Lock-On Grips take the oomph out of the ups and downs of the trail. The perfect amount of squish will keep you comfy—because cramp-free hands should be your reward for taking on new challenges. - Ergo hand-fit design features thicker rubber compound in the palm and webbed design for comfort and enhanced damping. - Giant-proprietary rubber compound increases control in any condition. - Multi-grip surfaces combination improves friction for better control. - 132mm length
- 100% silicone material - High friction surface for better grip - Improved shock absorption over standard rubber grips
$19.99 - $25.00
• Silicone material for improved grip in all conditions • Excellent shock absorbtion • Offset geometry for increased comfort and a lower weight • Avaibable in 30mm (Slim) and 32mm (Standard) thickness • Length 130mm • Weight from 55 g.
- Integrated clamp, Kraton rubber ergonomic lock on grips - Microtac surface texture is composed of multiple small molded cylinders that improve grip and reduce vibration - Ergonomic shape helps relieve pressure on the hands that can lead to pain and/or numbness - Length: 132mm
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Single Lock-On System
Features - Large raised multi-striped areas help enhance vibration damping - Multi-stripe pattern provides optimal friction in all directions - Unique polymer compound helps improve durability - Giant 1.0 lightweight aluminum single lock-on system
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
Dual lock-on grip featuring oversized diamond pattern for mega grip and comfort - Anodized and lazer etched lock-ons
Ergon's GA1 grips are ideal for all-mountain riding. The slim design allows optimal rotation of your hand on the grip for pulling up on jumps or moving your weight back when riding drop-offs. The 4 different textures optimize grip, and together with the anatomic shape, allows maximum control with minimum grip force. The area where the ball of your hand touches the grip features a relief zone to alleviate pressure from the ulnar nerve, preventing numbing and tingling of the fingers. The extremely secure clamp is made from forged aluminum and is 100% twist resistant, too.
The Pro Ergonomic grips feature a comfortable ergonomic shape and are designed to match with the Pro ergonomic bar ends (sold separately). - Dual compound material - Sleek anodized alloy lockring - Diameter: 32mm - Length: 137mm
The Lock On Sport grips from Pro offer supreme control and confident grip with dual compound material construction and a pressure-optimized core for enhanced pressure relief. - Sleek anodized alloy lockring - Diameter: 32mm
- Single clamp, dual density TPE ergonomic lock on grips - Microtac surface texture is composed of multiple small molded cylinders that improve grip and reduce vibration - Ergonomic shape helps relieve pressure on the hands that can lead to pain and/or numbness - 132mm length with variable 30-35mm diameter grip area - 135g per pair
- Dual-compound TPR construction with dual-alloy lock-on clamp - Ergonomic Grip shape for extended comfort - Length: 140mm
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Lock-On System
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Secure Double Lock-On System
Giant Tactal Double Lock-On mountain biking grips offer high control and comfort for off-road adventures. Raised multi striped areas enhance vibration damping while increasing friction for improved grip. Giant 1.0 lock-on provides secure fit, includes end plugs. Features - Large raised multi-striped areas help enhance vibration damping - Multi-stripe pattern provides optimal friction in all directions - Unique polymer compound helps improve durability - Giant 1.0 lightweight aluminum secure double lock-on system
$33.99 - $37.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
$39.95 - $46.00
The Ergon GE1 Evo Factory is the evolution of the GE1, a popular trail-oriented ergonomic grip for wide riser bars. Thanks to the feedback collected from countless Enduro World Series riders, the Ergon design team improved the GE1 by altering the compound to give a softer, more positive contact. It actively supports the correct torso/forearm position during downhill riding, offering greater control and protecting the sensitive ulnar nerve. Its forged inner clamp and fully integrated grip end connected to the inner core provides a soft, damping grip edge, comfortable right to the outer edge. These grips are compatible with carbon handlebars, so get a pair for race day and everyday.
Ergon grips feature an anatomical design that eliminates pressure on the nerves in your hand and creates a natural wrist angle for the ultimate in comfort. Complementing the sweet feel, these great grips also offer excellent pressure distributions with 100% support for your hands versus the 60% support you get from conventional models. The natural damping properties of cork make the BioKork extra comfortable. Plus, it's 100% recyclable, and made from sustainably-grown cork. Ergon grips also boast built-in bar clamps for fast and secure installation.
$43.00 - $53.00
The Ergon grip with a 2-finger, mini bar end, delivers more hand positions and improved leverage and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP Series, the GP2 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP2 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts
Ergon grips feature an anatomical design that eliminates pressure on the nerves in your hand and creates a natural wrist angle for the ultimate in comfort. Complementing the sweet feel, these great grips also offer excellent pressure distributions with 100% support for your hands versus the 60% support you get from conventional models. Not only do they offer maximum pressure distribution for comfort, but they give you more to grab onto, adding security. The composite bar end with anti-slip rubber inserts gives you leverage while climbing, extra hand positions for comfort and acts as the locking clamp for the grip. The bar end and support platform on the grip can be independently adjusted to allow the best fit for your individual position and riding style, too.
Page 1 of 1