$63.99 - $64.99
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$46.99 - $56.99
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
You need a tire that keeps your legs on their game for hours on end, provides tenacious grip in the corners, allows you to drop your buddies off the start, while remaining composed when leaned over through the first turn. Luckily, WTB has made the ultimate tire for you. Aggressive cornering knobs meet a fast centerline, making for a tire that carries speed into the turns yet corners like it means it. Roadesque enough in appearance, the Riddler 37c is just as ready for the local cross course as it is spinning down an empty gravel B-road. The 45c corners with confidence on hard surfaces while still sinking its teeth deep into your favorite trails. Incredibly versatile in a what-can't-it-do type of size, this tire breathes capability when mounted to any drop bar bike. Usage: Cyclocross / Gravel Exploration / Dirt Touring Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - 700x 37c: 465g, Dual DNA compound - 700 x 45c: 560g, Dual DNA compound
The Swoop is an aggressive, all around performance tire that is equally adept at getting you up the mountain as it is getting you down. Specially designed knobs dig in where you need them and inspire confidence in the corners. A great all day, all mountain choice. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI
$73.99 - $110.99
Introducing the redesigned Maxxis High Roller II, offering better braking and more consistent feel. The open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs, and modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. A folding bead reduces weight and makes it easy to keep a spare on hand. When gravity pulls you downhill, rely on the High Roller II to keep you upright.
$93.99 - $98.99
Mid-spike trail tire for demanding conditions. The DH version of the Maxxis Shorty was an instant favorite of their World Cup DH racers. The single-ply version offers trail riders the same traction in a much lighter package. All trail versions of the Shorty feature Maxxis' Tubeless Ready casing and 3C MaxxTerra compound. - Mid-spike tread design - 3C Maxx Terra rubber compound - Folding bead - Tubeless Ready - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
Minion performance comes to fat bikes. The Maxxis Minion FBF represents a progression in fat-biking by offering a front-specific tire designed for trail riding. Featuring the proven Minion DHF tread blocks, the FBF combines extreme cornering capability, low rolling resistance, and fat-tire volume for unsurpassed grip on uneven and loose surfaces. - Inspired by the Minion DHF - Front-specific tread design - Folding bead
Designed for race day, the Tangente Speed is optimized for aerodynamics, rolling resistance and road feel with clincher convenience. - Rubber formulated for grip and acceleration - 220 TPI nylon casing - New aero tread pattern - Intended use: racing - Very low rolling resistance to save power - Optimized for dry road conditions - Sidewalls designed for supple and compliant ride feel
$90.99 - $113.99
An even more aggressive Minion?! The Maxxis Minion DHR II is the Yang to the DHF's Yin, the perfect complement, and now available for the most capable plus bikes on the market. Proven paddle knobs down the center not only provide decreased rolling resistance compared to the DHF but also offer increased braking when the trail gets loose. You may not notice it outside of the steepest terrain but those knobs allow you to brake harder in the rear to maintain your balance as you let the high volume casing absorb any trail irregularities. - Excellent braking and cornering traction - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Folding bead - Tubeless Ready
$79.99 - $81.99
- Low rolling resistance with ElevenSTORM compound - Top mileage abilities - High grip on wet & dry roads - Benchmark light weight
Thanks to its perfect combination of speed and grip this racer inspires. Works perfectly on the rear wheel in combination with Rocket Ron. - Tread design: low tread depth in the central tread for high speed and low weight. - Addix Speed is the compound for XC race specialists. There’s only one thing that ADDIX Speed really loves and that’s speed. So the rolling resistance has been chopped yet again. It’s lower than the previous PaceStar, but at the same time, ADDIX Speed is more durable and more resilient. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the sidewall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall.
$88.99 - $93.99
Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts. As a 30mm wide road race version with V-Guard protection, G-One Speed is a tire for the really tough jobs. The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One. - Folding Bead - OneStar Compound and MicroSkin Casing
$9.00 - $16.00
Giant's inner tubes are made from high-quality, standard weight rubber so you can keep on rolling.
Giant's inner tubes are made from high-quality, standard weight rubber so you can keep on rolling.
The Der Baron 2.4 Projekt is a technical, versatile, and sophisticated enduro tire which is always the right choice. - Versatile tread pattern with good rolling characteristics and a sporting weight - Excellent puncture resistance and maximum stability thanks to ProTection Tubeless Ready insert and Apex stiffening - Excellent grip, high mileage, and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound - Ideal for all-around, loose, wet, and muddy conditions
$7.99 - $12.99
- 0.9mm Wall thickness - Removable valve core - 700 x 18-25C = 27 x 1 - 700 x 28-35C = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4 - Compliant with California Proposition 65
$16.99 - $17.99
- Long-lasting, high-quality rubber compound - Center tread siping for enhanced wet road traction - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictible traction - Directional tread pattern ideal for dry to tacky trail conditions - Angled, siped knobs spaced for enhanced cornering bite
- Fast rolling, durable compound - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride - Directional siping for enhanced traction on wet pavement
- Easy-rolling on/off-road compound - Knobs spaced for grip in the dirt and grass - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
- Unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Modeled after our Assurance All-Season automobile tire, the Transit Tour combines a durable, utilitarian construction with directional siped tread that offers unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Constructed to eBike approved standards and with reflective side strips enhancing twilight and night visibility, the Transit Tour provides robust flat protection along with a comfortable ride for your next journey.
- Mountain biking’s speed demon - When it’s time to drop the hammer and crush some climbs, Peak is mountain biking’s speed demon. - A round profile, closely-spaced tread, and supple casing contribute to Peak’s low rolling resistance, while ample traction and braking performance are delivered thanks to siping on every knob and its multi-dimensional Dynamic:A/T compound.
- Designed for breathtaking speed, while reducing both rolling resistance and aero drag. - This is the fastest and best performing tire in the P ZERO VELO family. - With our patented SmartNET Silica compound providing outstanding grip - You can ride this tire in wild conditions like never before with a TT tire.
$76.99 - $79.99
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
$46.99 - $57.99
- Flow through urban centers and bike paths. - At home flowing through urban centers and along bike paths, the Transit Speed is a fast-rolling urban tire combining confidence-inspiring handling with great durability. - The Transit Speed range comes equipped with 5mm reflective sidewall stripes to enhance visibility. - Meeting the ECE-R75 requirements for use with modern eBikes, the Transit Speed delivers both performance and durability.
- The perfect tire when asphalt disappears and conditions get rough - UST wheel system with tight control over bead diameter and stiffness for easy installation - Bead to bead polyamide breaker for puncture protection - 450g (40mm)
$16.99 - $21.99
- No more flats for 2 years! - Extra strong with Slime sealant inside - Instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8" (3mm) in size - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water
What makes an almost perfect all-rounder even better? No easy challenge for the Schwalbe senior developer. The result, however, is outstanding. The tread of the new Smart Sam is modern and balanced at the same time. The compact central rib provides comfortable rolling; the edged outer lugs guarantee optimized off-road grip. For this reason Smart Sam is reliable in every condition and even rolls well on roads.
The Maxxis Assegai tire is named after the iron-tipped spear used by the Zulu people of South Africa. Greg Minnaar, a native of South Africa, thought it was a fitting name for a tire ready to do battle on the mountain. The Assegai tire is designed primarily for downhill racing and aggressive trail riding in mixed conditions. The knob height falls between the Minion DHR II and the Shorty. Like the Minion tires, the center knobs are heavily ramped on the leading edge to reduce rolling resistance. A small knob located between the center tread and side knobs provides a smooth transition while cornering. When combined with Maxxis’ 3C MaxxGrip rubber compound, the Assegai offers predictable traction, even over slippery roots and rocks. - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30mm-35mm rims - 3C MaxxGrip rubber compound for unparalleled traction - Dual-ply downhill casing - Tubeless-Ready bead
X-King Sport is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with easy rolling characteristics. The versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface, and the durable casing and long-lasting tread complement sporty riders.